Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

What's The Big Deal With Football?


So, here we are "football season" again and we are, I'm guessing, 4 weeks into the season. It's Sunday and my favorite team is playing, so I decided to just say it like it is!

 The sport itself is cool, and exciting, but the truth is a lot of girls, watch football for 1 or 2 reasons. The first and most popular reason is the tight butts!! yep, that's right, we like to watch those butts, in shinny colors running down that field. I just love it when the player is bent over on the field and the announcer is talking about tight ends, I mean, gosh, do they time that out just right or what?

 Then the second reason, I really want to put this correctly. We will love football for the love of our man. It's kind of like a pick up line ~ oh baby, I love football ~ give a few stats and name a few players on a team and your good to go. What man doesn't love a woman who loves football.

 There are rare instances where a woman actually does enjoy the game of football, but I'd almost bet that she is a butt watcher, while she watches the game.

 So there you have it, my theory on women and football. I expect someone will protest what I have said, and that is cool, butt, you know I'm right. Have a nice day, I have a game to watch :)


                                 Fun Football Quotes

1. Most football teams are temperamental. That's 90% temper and 10% mental.  ~ Doug Plank 

2. If my mother put on a helmet and shoulder pads and a uniform that wasn't the same as the one I was wearing, I'd run over her if she was in my way. And I love my mother.  ~ Bo Jackson 

3. Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. ~ Don Shula 

4. Football isn't a contact sport, it's a collision sport. Dancing is a contact sport.  ~ Duffy Daugherty

5. Trying to maintain order during a legalized gang brawl involving 80 toughs with a little whistle, a hanky and a ton of prayer.Anonymous referee - explaining his job

6. The reason women don't play football is because eleven of them would never wear the same outfit in public.Phyllis Diller

No comments:

Post a Comment